Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sweet Twin Blankets


I recently finished an order for set of twin girls. I didn't have much direction from the person who ordered them (as a gift for a friend) except that she wanted their monogram on the blanket and typically with twins or siblings, I like using coordinating fabric, which I did in this instance. I absolutely love how the blankets turned out and hope that the person who receives them as a gift will love them as much as I do!


Sweet coordinating blankets


I love how this monogram looked. The letters looked so great together! On rare occasion, letters can look awkward together, so I was thrilled with how this turned out.


I love how this monogram looked too. I love using blues for a girl. So sweet and unexpected. I really love the mushrooms on the blanket ruffle too.  


The little twins be so adorable strolling around together with their matching blankets! 


All wrapped up and ready to go! Seriously the perfect baby gift in my opinion. Everyone I gift them to for baby showers or after having a baby, seem to agree! :)


I am pretty positive you will see more of this Red Riding Hood fabric from me. I really love the sweetness of the coordinating fabrics, as well as, all of the fun colors!

Happy Tuesday!

Xoxo,
Ashley

3 comments: